On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for South Dakota ranks 27th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Farmers State Bank in Parkston last evaluated by feds in 2018
- 2 By the Numbers: South Dakota not among the 17 jurisdictions with vaping taxes
- 3 South Dakota has 47th highest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 4 Chemicals industry Q1 net sales down 0.3%
- 5 ABERDEEN AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 2019 Brown County Fair Breakfast to be held on August 18
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from South Dakota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.