On a scale of lowest to highest, the state and local effective tax rate for South Dakota ranks 27th in the nation, according to a new WalletHub.com study of tax burdens imposed by the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- 1 Inventories in primary metals industry fall 0.4 percent in October
- 2 Three businesses in 57274 had between 50 and 99 employees in 2016
- 3 Apparel, piece goods and notions wholesalers report 11.8 percent increase in year-over-year September inventories
- 4 New manufacturing orders for primary metals climb 1.9 percent in August
- 5 Inventories in communication equipment industry climb 0.4 percent in July
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from South Dakota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.