Barry H. Dunn, chief executive at the South Dakota State University, earned $464,010 in total compensation last year, the 148th highest pay among executives at nearly 250 U.S. public universities and systems ranked in a Chronicle of Higher Education study.
- 1 Total OASDI beneficiaries in South Dakota zip 57236 increase in 2018
- 2 23 retail trade businesses in 57108 have between one and four employees in 2016
- 3 10 licenses lapsed in Douglas County during October
- 4 89 support activities for agriculture and forestry businesses in South Dakota have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 U.S. radio and television broadcasting services report 1.9% change in revenue from Q3 2019 to Q3 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from South Dakota Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.